We would like to welcome you to our dental practice and thank you for choosing us to help serve you and your family’s dental needs. We look forward to a long and satisfactory relationship. The goal of our practice is to help our patients maintain and improve their oral health, quality of life and appearance. Recent research has suggested there are increasing links between oral diseases and other health concerns. We realize that we are often the first health care provider to recognize and identify a number of illnesses. In our practice, we diagnose and treat conditions affecting the teeth, tongue, gums, lips and jaws using the latest techniques and technology. We also offer a variety of cosmetic dental devices, such as bonding and bleaching, to help make our patients feel better about their smiles.
Covid-19 Office Visit Procedures
The staff at Drexel Hill Dental and Jennersville Family Dentistry regard your health and safety of the utmost importance as we resume dental services amidst COVID-19/coronavirus. The following are changes we have made at both offices:
- When you arrive for your appointment, we ask that you wait in your car. Call the office at 610-449-2001 (DH) or 610-345-0700 (JV) when you arrive, stay in your vehicle and we will let you know when to come into the office.
- Please limit the appointment to the patient only, a caregiver if that is necessary, or a parent who brings a child for his/her appointment.
- We will take your temperature with a contactless forehead thermometer upon arrival into the office. If it registers above 100.4 degrees, we will ask you to reschedule the appointment out of caution for staff and other patients.
- We will ask you questions regarding symptoms/exposure to COVID-19 to be sure that it is safe to proceed with your appointment.
- You will see us wearing extra protective equipment, such as gowns and face shields.
- We will also be altering our schedule to add time for extra care in cleaning procedures, as well as spacing out the use of operatories to allow plenty of distance between patients.
- If you are uncomfortable coming into the office, please call to discuss.
- Facemasks will be required in the office, except while undergoing treatment.
We appreciate your patience and flexibility as we adjust to these safety measures. We assure you that we are taking all necessary precautions and will remain fluid as the situation evolves. Thank you for remaining dedicated to your dental health and we look forward to having you back in the office.
- Drexel Hill Dental, P.C. 1021 Pontiac Road Drexel Hill, PA 19026 | Phone: 610-449-2001
- Jennersville Family Dentistry 900 W. Baltimore Pike, Suite 100 West Grove, PA 19390 | Phone: 610-345-0700